Friday, December 18, 2009
Obama will have the opportunity to break the Israelis by allowing the Iranians to continue their atomic weapons program. Should Israel sit on its hands, then the balance of power in the Middle East will change and the next time Hizb'Allah or Hamas or both together attack Israel and she responds, the interaction will contain a nuclear-armed Iran.
Should Israel take preemptive actions against Iran, it will run out of war materials that have in the past been replaced by America on an emergency basis. Should President Obama refuse to make such a replacement, Israel will be in dire straits and be forced into concessions or be forced to use its own nuclear arsenal in its defense.
The strength of Israel can pass in a moment and Mr. Obama's goals of weakening it to the point of being unable to defend itself is an attainable goal. The only imponderable is Israel's willingness to destroy its enemies with it atomic weapons. Probably, with the betrayal of the World of the Jews again, it would decide to do that. Such a decision will have its roots directly in Obama's Oval Office.
Israel's prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu will not give in to Obama’s iron fist. Netanyahu will not tear down the wall so that suicide bombers will be free once again to strap bombs to their bodies laced with nuts and bolts and ball bearings and venture out into the public square in Israel and blow themselves up, taking as many innocent men, women, and children with them and think in the process that they will receive as their reward 72 virgins for themselves in paradise.
Obama goes all over the Mideast and snubs our allies but gives aid and BOWS to and gives comfort to those that hate us! Is this is what you call an American President?
Thursday, December 17, 2009
And we hear Obama threatening us about the disaster we are in for if his crap sandwich of a bill is not passed. Nothing brightens my morning more than hope and change fading.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Look for Obummers poll numbers to do another swan dive now
Monday, November 30, 2009
This is troubling. This only goes to prove, if you are rich enough or a celebrity, you don't do what is expected in society, you can do whatever you want.
Let's see, lets say that I'm the wife in question... I hear a auto crash at the end of my drive way..My first instinct is grab a golf club and run down and bust the REAR window out with it?? Did she then climb into the car from the rear to get him out of the car. Sorry, I wasn't born yesterday.. Where was he going at 2:30am?? Come on people.. He was trying to get away from her!!
All the speculation about the legalities may be perfectly correct and Tiger doesn't have to talk to the police. EXCEPT! When property that does not belong to you such as the neighbors tree and the Cities Fire Hydrant is damaged, it's a whole different story. You can be sure he pays top dollar for all the PR advice he gets, but in this case he is getting cheated with the advice he is taking
Just because he's probably the best golfer we've had in 50 years, that shouldn't make him immune.
If its domestic abuse, the suspect must be arrested...
If its a personal injury traffic accident, it must be reported within 24 hours. Since he crashed his vehicle into his neighbor's property, the notion of this being a privacy issue no longer stands. He should have spoken to the police immediately. Now, he's looking as if he's hiding something.
Time to step up, Tiger...The Crow sandwich wont taste any better tomorrow!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Sorry to bother you about this
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Sportsmanship? I wouldn't use tat word in the same sentence with Serena Williams!!!!!
In case you live under a rock, Serena Williams is the uncouth half of an amazing pair of tennis superstar sisters.
Perhaps she thought she could do that now that Obama is President. Just like no one can criticize Obama or they are a racist. Then this wee bittiy little line judge is obviously a Republican racist also.
Who the hell is she to tell a judge that she wanted to "shove a tennis ball down her throat"
Years ago when they first came on the scene I routed for the both of them because I’ve always loved the underdog in sports. They were the first blacks in many years to become a major threat in the world of tennis. But as time went by and their distinctly different personalities emerged, I realized that shall I say they were a bit Unhinged, arrogant, and nasty!
Venus Williams is a class act: quiet, respectable, professional and dignified.
Serena Williams is a retard: braggadocios, unsportsman-like, arrogant and LOUD SPOILED BRAT..
This lunatic in the guise of a female went BERSERK!! She started cussing at the judge and threatened to shove the ball down the judge’s throat. She was penalized a point and lost the match to Kim Clijsters. Where in the world of tennis has anything such as that ever happened before? Sure you can say that John McEnroe was arrogant, but he wasn’t nasty like this. He didn’t have shit-for-brains like Serena Williams.
All this because she saw she was on the verge of losing. And being the typical sore-loser and crooked player (one who uses tricks like intimidation to win), she threw out the biggest distraction she could think of. This makes me think of that other sore looser classless act, disrespectful, and unprofessional jerk Tiger Woods.
Fining her only $1,000.00 is like a slap on the wrist, they should throw her out of the Tennis Association for 3-5 years.
If these is one thing that I can't stand a whiney athlete, like her, Mike Tyson, Tiger Woods, or even that asswhipe OJ Simpson!
Yup, it’s official. Serena Williams is a PSYCHOPATH. And she probably voted for Obama.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subj: Charles Krauthammer Speech/Comments on the 'New Economy' & Barack Obama
To my friends & associates:
Last Monday was a profound evening, hearing Dr. Charles Krauthammer speak to the Center for the American Experiment. He is a brilliant intellectual, seasoned & articulate. He is forthright & careful in his analysis, & never resorts to emotions or personal insults. He is NOT a fear monger nor an extremist in his comments & views. He is a fiscal conservative, & has a Pulitzer prize for writing. He is a frequent contributor to Fox News & writes weekly for the Washington Post. The entire room was held spellbound during his talk. I have shared this w/ many of you & several have asked me to summarize his comments, as we are living in uncharted waters economically & internationally. Even 2 Dems at my table agreed with everything he said!
If you feel like forwarding this to those who are open minded & have not 'drunk the Kool-Aid', feel free.
A summary of his comments:
1. Mr. Obama is a very intellectual, charming individual. He is not to be underestimated. He is a 'cool customer' who doesn't show his emotions. It's very hard to know what's 'behind the mask'. Taking down the Clinton dynasty from a political neophyte was an amazing accomplishment. The Clintons still do not understand what hit them. Obama was in the perfect place at the perfect time.
2. Obama has political skills comparable to Reagan & Clinton. He has a way of making you think he's on your side, agreeing w/ your position, while doing the opposite. Pay no attn. to what he SAYS; rather, watch what he DOES!
3. Obama has a ruthless quest for power. He did not come to Washington to make something out of himself, but rather to change everything, incl. dismantling capitalism. He can't be straightforward on his ambitions, as the public would not go along. He has a heavy hand & wants to 'level the playing field' w/ income redistribution & punishment of the achievers of society. He would like to model the USA to Great Britain or Canada.
4. His 3 main goals are to control ENERGY, PUBLIC EDUCATION, & NAT'L HEALTHCARE by the Fed. govt. He doesn't care about the auto or financial services industries, but got them as an early bonus. The cap & trade will add costs to everything & stifle growth. Paying for FREE college education is his goal. Most scary is healthcare program, because if you make it FREE & add 46,000,000 people to a Medicare-type single-payer system, the costs will go thru the roof. The only way to control costs is w/ massive RATIONING of services, as in Canada. God forbid.
5. He's surrounded himself w/ mostly far-left academic types. No one around him has ever run even a candy store. But they're going to try & run the auto, financial, banking & other industries. This obviously can't work in the long run. Obama's not a socialist; rather a far-left secular progressive bent on nothing short of revolution. He ran as a moderate, but will govern from the hard left. Again, watch what he does, not what he says.
6. Obama doesn't really see himself as President of the USA, more as a ruler over the world. He sees himself above it all, trying to orchestrate & coordinate various countries & their agendas. He sees moral equivalency in all cultures. His apology tour in Germany & England was a prime example of how he sees America, as an imperialist nation that has been arrogant, rather than a great noble nation that has at times made errors. This is the 1st President ever who has chastised our allies & appeased our enemies!
7. He's now handing out goodies. He hopes that the bill (& pain) will not 'come due' until after he's reelected in 2012. He'd like to blame all problems on Bush from the past, & hopefully his successor in the future. He has a huge ego, & Mr. Krauthammer believes he is a narcissist.
8. Republicans are in the wilderness for a while, but will emerge strong. We're 'pining' for another Reagan, but there'll never be another like him. He believes20Mitt Romney, Tim Pawlenty & Bobby Jindahl (except for his terrible speech in Feb.) are the future of the party. Newt Gingrich is brilliant, but has baggage. Sarah Palin is sincere & intelligent, but needs to really be seriously boning up on facts & info if she's to be a serious candidate in the future. We need to return to the party of lower taxes, smaller govt., personal responsibility, strong Nat’l defense, & states' rights.
9. The current level of spending is irresponsible & outrageous. We're spending trillions that we don't have. This could lead to hyper- inflation, depression or worse. No country has ever spent themselves into prosperity. The media is giving Obama, Reid & Pelosi a pass because they love their agenda. But eventually the bill will come due & people will realize the huge bailouts didn't work, nor will the stimulus pkg. These were trillion-dollar payoffs to Obama's allies, unions & the Congress to placate the left, so he can get support for #4 above.
10. The election was over in mid-Sept. when Lehman brothers failed. Fear & panic swept in, we had an unpopular President & the war was grinding on indefinitely w/o a clear outcome. The people are in pain, & the mantra of 'change' caused people to act emotionally. Any Dimwit would have won this election; it was surprising it was as close as it was.
11. In 2012, if the unemployment rate is over 10%, Republicans20will be swept back into power. If it's under 8%, the Dimwits continue to roll. If it's between 8-10%, it'll be a dogfight. It'll all be about the economy.
I hope this gets you really thinking about what's happening in Washington & Congress. There's a left-wing revolution going on, according to Krauthammer, & he encourages us to keep the faith & join the loyal resistance. The work will be hard, but we're right on most issues & can reclaim our country, before it's far too late.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
When a product fails you re-package it, re-define it and re-sale it, or get out of it... Or, get the hint we are not interested in what you are trying to cram down our throat and stipulate there isn't anything you do well which includes creating 32 new czars,
Sunday, August 2, 2009
George W. Bush may have been vilified by many, and supported by some, but to me he was a man of his convictions and I agreed with a whole lots of them myself.
Why do I say that? It's not because I agree with his domestic agenda, nit at all. It's not because I think he's done a perfect job in the White House, he didn’t.
George Bush showed me that he has courage. The President does what he believes to be in the best interest of the United States. He sticks with his beliefs, no matter how intense the criticism and invective that are directed against him every day. He was met with a challenge that no other US President has ever faced before.
Even Katrina was "Bush's fault"!
When the hell is Obama going to stand up to the plate and admit that he is NOT the Great Messiah?
The enormous defeat President Bush suffered with the loss of both Houses of Congress has not caused him to retreat from his position that the US alone now stands between a radical Islamic takeover of many of the world's governments in the next 30 or more years. This Congress that we have before us right now is the weakest that I have ever seen in all my life. And God forbid we get hit again by these Islamic Idiots, I think that we are in for a long bad time. Obama is not going to take the fight to the enemy as George Bush did, he’s going to kiss their behinds and apologize for what the USA had done to them in the past 1000 years.
Would George Bush close Gitmo? Never. And he would be right. It has been proven time and time again that Gimo is one of the best Prisons in the world. It is high tech and everything that Obama says it isn’t. So why close it? Why let these terrorist that murdered our men go? If anyone thinks that this pompous ass is going to be good for America, then they are living a dream. Or maybe you like living under a dictatorship. Why would you want to have a president who you would share a beer with every time he screws up?
Liberals can't conceive of the difference between American citizens, criminals and enemy combatants. These people were captured on a battle field or doing subversive activity, they weren't wearing uniforms, they aren't soldiers of another country we're at war with, the Geneva conventions has nothing to do with this. They're not criminals, they don't get to go to court. They're terrorists and they should be put to death, period. Besides it's nice to have a base in Cuba, keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
I've been reading a lot about the health care legislation of late, which is not surprising, given that it is one of Mr. Obama's priorities. I'm thinking there are some things that need to be said that aren't being said with regard to this legislation.First and foremost is "What's the hurry?" Our health care system could use some improvement, I'll grant you, but a complete overhaul with over 1000 pages of legislation. So what's the big rush?
Friday, July 31, 2009
Police Sgt. James Crowley spoke after meeting with and Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr., along with Vice President Joe Biden. Crowley described himself and Gates as "two gentlemen who agreed to disagree" about the confrontation that led to Gates' arrest.
He said that the conversation centered on moving forward, not reliving the events of the past two weeks, and that they plan more meetings.
Another bloviating black playing the race card... Me, you, Gates-everyone is compelled by law to shut up and do what the investigating officer says, no exceptions.THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information when the BS wears off..
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Now what sort of beer might our name-dropping little snob victim Gates prefer? Some delicate pilsner micro-brewed and bottled in the "vineyard"? Sporting hand painted labels on hand-blown bottles? Poured into dry-chilled German mugs?
It started out as a casual suggestion: three guys working out their differences over a beer. But President Obama's offer to play host to the cop and the professor entangled in a debate over racial profiling now has the imprimatur of high-level diplomacy. White House aides are downplaying expectations that the beer summit that Obama suggested last week will produce a resolution.
What 0bama is hoping for: to get Gates to say he was a little too upset because the officer overreacted and to trick Office Crowley into saying he overreacted when he was just following procedure. Don't fall for it officer, it's a trap.
The major newspapers and media outlets are waiting to pounce on Office Crowley like a fox on a rabbit. One slip of the tongue and he's done. They want this policeman to be a racist ... so far, no such luck, but they'll keep trying to corner him. There's nothing to work out. This is not a feud. This is an arrest that has been resolved. Office Crowley need not apologize for anything.
Obama seems to think this is a feud. This is an occasion for Gates to issue an apology for his outrageous behavior.
Hopefully Officer Crowley will not fall for the set up to make him look like a bad guy and Gates as the poor mistreated black guy and BHO as mister wonderful.
Officer Crowley should decline the invitation.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Sgt. James Crowley who arrested renowned black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. said Thursday he's disappointed President Obama said officers acted "stup
The racist clown we have as President should have been above the fray and waited for all of the facts. He is clearly not a leader but is the divider we all knew he would be. This is not the first time he has injected race into an issue.
Now he joins the ranks of frauds such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton (remember Tawna Brawley who tried to ruin a white officer's good name? Did she ever get charged for anything). Obama further demeans the office of the president by attacking individuals like a police officer or Rush Lambaugh. Yes there will be racism in America as long as people play the R card as the first line of defense, and who stir the pot.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Officer Rodney Lewis, 40, was expected to survive though the bullet missed his protective vest entirely, passing through its armhole before striking the cops' underarm, Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said.
But the bullet only hit muscle, sparing Lewis' life, Kelly said.
"He wanted to be a cop all his life," said Mayor Bloomberg, who stood with Kelly at a press conference at Wyckoff Hospital and added that the injured officer was already anxious to get back to work.
Lewis and his partner Mark Bublin, who are both assigned to the 104th Precinct, rushed to Menahan St. in Ridgewood just before 5 a.m., police said.
They were responding to a 911 call made by Hazel Campana, a transgendered woman who had returned home from a party a short time earlier with her boyfriend Carlos, police sources said.
They began to squabble, and Campana - who police sources said used to be named Robert Campana - accused Carlos of stealing from her purse.
Carlos, who sports a teardrop tattoo under his eye, then hit Campana, who called police and a friend, who in turn called the victim's ex-boyfriend, Edwin Santana.
Santana, who was convicted of manslaughter in 1991 and is wanted on a current parole violation, confronted Campana and Carlos on the sidewalk minutes later, police said.
"Santana shows up to defend her honor," a police source said.
A second 911 call was then made, describing "a bald man with a gun," according to sources. Officers Lewis and Bublin spotted Santana, who is bald, with a bulge in his jacket and ordered him to stop but the ex-con refused, Kelly said.
The cops struggled with Santana and tried to remove an old 32-caliber handgun from his waistband, said Kelly, who later displayed the 60-year-old weapon.
The weapon was knocked loose, and a single round was discharged when it hit the pavement, striking Lewis under his left arm, Kelly said.
Though he was struck, Lewis still managed to help his partner subdue Santana. He then said, "I'm shot," and his colleagues rushed him to the hospital.
Jose Moran, 32, heard the commotion while stocking shelves at a nearby bodega.
"I heard shots and came upstairs," said Moran. "I saw maybe six police officers carrying another one into a police car and they drove away."
Lewis, who is married, was conscious when colleagues put him in a squad car and rushed him to Wyckoff Hospital. He will be moved later today to New York Weill-Cornell Medical Center.
Lewis joined the NYPD four-and-a-half years ago after he spent two years with the Corrections Department. Before that, he laid floors for a living, Kelly said.
Santana, 33, was arrested at the scene and charges against him are pending, police said. Campana's current boyfriend - who may also have had a weapon - has not yet been located, police said.
Monday, July 6, 2009
The incident began late Wednesday in Manhattan's Washington Heights neighborhood when a man came up to officers saying he'd just been robbed by four people in a Cadillac. It was discovered later that the man and his friend had paid the men about $500 for what they thought was marijuana, but turned out to be some other substance, said Paul Browne, chief spokesman for the New York Police Department.
One of the officers tapped his badge on the window of the Cadillac and asked the driver to roll down the window, but instead the driver rammed two cars and took off down the street. Police from three separate units pursued the Cadillac up and down neighborhood streets and the Henry Hudson Parkway before cornering it about 15 minutes later.
Once cornered, the driver slammed into a motorcycle which got stuck under the car and was dragged. Then the driver reversed, apparently trying to dislodge the motorcycle, and hit a pedestrian. Both the pedestrian and motorcyclist suffered minor injuries.
The Cadillac headed toward an officer in the street, who yelled to stop and fired one round into the windshield, Browne said. The officer fired another shot when the driver continued toward him.
The driver, a 36-year-old Manhattan man, was hit in the neck and died at a local hospital. His name was not released pending family notification. The other three occupants were not injured and taken into custody, Browne said. Charges were pending.
Deadly force guidelines steer officers away from shooting at moving vehicles, but police are allowed to use deadly force when they face an imminent threat of injury or death.